The website may use “cookies” when they are essential for optimal functioning and visualization of its dynamic content by the user.
We also use analytics cookies for the measurement and statistical analysis of the audience of the Web. Under no circumstances will the “cookies be used to collect personal information.
(Updated on 25 May 2018)
The interested party who provides ASFALTOS URIBE S.A. with personal data by any means (for example, e-mail, face-to-face, fax, regular mail, …) is informed that the processing of its data is made by:
ASFALTOS URIBE, S.A. with address at Plaza del Sagrado Corazón 4. Planta 1, Oficina 4. 48011 Bilbao (Bizkaia)
Telephone: 94 441 17 01
Purposes of the data processing
In ASPHALT URIBE S.A. data processing is done with the following purposes, depending on the reason why you have provided it to us:
- Contact the sender of the information, answer its application, request or inquiry and provide services entrusted.
- Carry out the provision contracted by the customer, its billing and collection.
- Manage and control the customer portfolio.
Duration of the data processing
The data for managing the customer relationship and billing and payment of the services will be preserved for as long as the contract is in force. When this relationship has terminated, where appropriate, the data can be kept for the time required by applicable law and until any liability arising from the contract expires.
Legitimisation for the processing of data
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent, the execution of the provision of the service concerned and compliance with legal obligations of the person responsible for the processing.
We would like to remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and can do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. Withdrawal of such consent shall not affect in any case the execution of the contract, but data processing for this purpose made previously will not lose its legitimacy by the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- To the financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent public Administrations, in cases provided for by law and for the purposes defined in it.
Any person who provides us with his/her data has the following rights:
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning him/her. Interested individuals have the right to access their personal data, and to request rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under the conditions laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in which case we will only conserve it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, as the case may be, we will do it for that purpose in particular, except for compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
- In the face of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in their exercise, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details available at www.agpd.es) or other control authority. You can also get more information about your rights writing to these agencies.
Third party data
If you provide data of third parties, you assume the responsibility to inform them of everything laid down in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation in accordance with the conditions laid down in the precept.